The way the world is moving is causing uncertainty in the traditional F&B model but there are opportunities to innovate and scale at pace
The way we eat is changing fast
- Food delivery is exploding – 20% Year on Year Growth. By 2030, the global food delivery market will be worth £365 Bn.
- The traditional restaurant model is failing and the high street is struggling; High Capex, High Risk, hard to scale fast.
- Pre-covid insolvencies in F&B for 2019 increased by 25% – the highest in years. Post Covid, the situation is worse and there have been multiple closures across established high street brands.
Consumer expectations are influencing these changes
- Consumer trends are moving faster than ever before. Veganism and Health first. In fact, 42% of vegans have changed their diets in the last year.
- For consumers, sustainability, digital content & experience matter more than ever. 50% of online shoppers say they have stopped buying from brands that don’t share their values. Twisted’s facebook page registered 290m views in April 2020. An increase of 28%.
The food delivery revolution is here
We partner with operators and equip them with delivery-led food brands, tech and cutting edge digital marketing to drive new, highly profitable channels at pace with minimal investment.